Children are welcome here!
Children, ages 2* to 12 years old, are invited to church for dinner, faith-based stories, arts, and games all around a monthly theme. (*Children must be potty-trained)
It’s our alternative to VBS. It’s only 1 day and it’s offered monthly, so you can attend when it fits your family’s schedule.
Happening on the first Friday of each month from 5 to 8pm, kids are welcome to wear their pajamas, bring a blankie or teddy bear, and come ready to have lots of fun.
Some of our Monthly Themes include:
- September: God Goes With Us (Back to School)
- October: Let’s Eat Together (World Communion)
- November: Be Thankful
- December: Waiting is Hard! (Advent)
- January: Be the Light (Epiphany)
- February: We Can Overcome
- March: Coming Home
- April: God’s Creation (Earth Day)
- May: Be Yourself
Space is limited and RSVP’s are required. For more information, contact the church office 952-466-2080 or email email@example.com.