As we celebrate 150 years today, we’d like to say “Thank You”:
- To everyone for sharing your day with us to today to reminisce, celebrate, and being part of our history. We are blessed by your presence!
- To the Planning Committee and the Consistory for their work on getting the church ready and planning the event.
- To the Choir members (current and alumni) who have come together to sing again.
- To Tom Willems for building the new display cabinet.
- To all members and non-members who have supplied memorabilia or helped in anyway.
- Following the service, all are welcome to stay for lunch and cake.
- Vacation Sunday: No services July 3rd. Communion will be held July 10th.
- Upcoming Meetings:
- Consistory: Wednesday, July 6th at 430pm.
- Faith and Fellowship: Sunday, July 10th following the worship service
- Women’s Guild: Monday, July 11th at 6pm.
- Vacation Bible School: July 24th to 28th, 6pm to 8pm. Spread the word! Children entering Kindergarten to 5th grade are welcome. Cost is FREE.
- Youth Pizza Party: Thursday, July 28th at 6pm for VBS and Confirmation families.
- Everyone loves a parade! St. John’s will be participating in the Stiftungsfest parade on Sunday, August 28th. Contact Michelle Bachmann if you’d like to be in the parade.