By contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things.– Galatians 5:22-23
- January – Homelessness
- February – Literacy
- March – Local food insecurity
- April – World-wide food insecurity
- May – Christian education
- June – Local food insecurity and healthy nutrition
- July – Clean drinking water
- August – Local schools
- September – Elder support
- October – “Our Church’s Wider Mission”
- November – Veterans
- December – Local food insecurity
NOTE: We may change a monthly theme to respond to a special need or crisis.
You must be logged in to post a comment.