You’re Invited…we want to meet you!
What I can expect when worshiping at St. John’s during the pandemic?
- Handicap accessible building with a ramp and an interior lift
- Convenient parking
- Warm and friendly people who will greet you
What is a typical the worship service like?
- Service Length: our service length is approximately 45 to 50 minutes long.
- Worship Songs: we incorporate up to 4 hymns during the worship service.
- Meditation: our messages last about 10 to 15 minutes. View some of the previous worship services.
- Offering: we’ve placed no-contact collection plate at the entrance of sanctuary, in lieu of passing it during the service. You are under no obligation to give as a guest.
- Communion: Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month. St. John’s practices “open communion,” which means that all are welcome at our table. Juice and bread are distributed in individually prepared cups. You may partake during the service or take it with you.
Do you offer online worship services and events?
- Yes, we live-stream our services on Facebook page, St. John’s UCC of Bongards. A library of our recorded services and events, along with some of our favorite music playlists, is available our YouTube channel, St. John’s UCC-Bongards.
- We also use Sermons4kids.com for our children’s online children’s sermon and in-person activities.