You’re Invited…we want to meet you!
What I can expect when worshiping at St. John’s?
- Handicap accessible building with a ramp and an interior elevator
- Convenient parking
- Warm and friendly people who will greet you
- A short children’s sermon is given during the service, and then children return to sit with their parents.
- Kids Space in the Narthex with games, books, a child-sized table with chairs, and space for children to play so families can still be engaged in worship.
What is a typical the worship service like?
- Worship Songs: we incorporate 3 to 4 hymns during a service
- Sermon: our messages last about 15-20 minutes. Listen to some of Pastor Cathy’s previous sermons.
- Offering: we take a moment towards the end of our service to honor God by giving back with the generosity as each one affords. You are under no obligation to give as a guest.
- Communion: Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month. St. John’s practices “open communion,” which means that all are welcome at our table.