What I can expect when worshiping at St. John’s?
- Handicap accessible building with a ramp and an interior elevator
- Convenient parking
- Warm and friendly people who will greet you
- Sunday school, for children ages K to 5th grade, during the worship time. Children will be offered a brief children’s moment during the service, then dismissed for their lesson, craft, and activities.
- Kids Space in the narthex with games, books, a child-sized table with chairs, and space for children to play so families can still be engaged in worship.
What is a typical the worship service like?
- Worship Songs: we incorporate 3 to 4 hymns during a service
- Sermon: our messages last about 15-20 minutes. Listen to some of Pastor Cathy’s previous sermons.
- Offering: we take a moment towards the end of our service to honor God by giving back with the generosity as each one affords. You are under no obligation to give as a guest.
- Communion: Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month. St. John’s practices “open communion,” which means that all are welcome at our table. If you have children under the age of 15, they are also welcome at our table, but will receive a special blessing versus the Communion elements.