- Organist: Penny Rolf
- Guitarist: Orlin Schneewind
- Violinist: Mary Hudson
- President: Michelle Bachmann
- Vice President: open
- Treasurer: Penny Rolf
- Secretary: Michelle Bachmann
- At Large: Karen Otto and Bill Hudson
Committee and Club Leaders
- Bongards Market: Vicki Moteelall
- Women’s Guild: Karen Otto
- Bongards Book Club: Sarah Schneewind
- Celebration Club: Emily Lofgren
Ministry Areas and Leaders
- Finance: Penny Rolf
- Communication: Michelle Bachmann
- Grounds and Maintenance: Open
- Faith & Service: Bill & Mary Hudson
- Fellowship & Mission: Open
- Worship: Karen Otto
Administration and Operation of Our Church
Finance – To provide oversight, establish good processes, and accurate records as good stewards of St. John’s fiscal resources.
Communication – To provide general administrative support for St. John’s.
Building and Grounds – To provide an inviting space that is safe and welcoming to all who come to St. John’s.
Life & Mission of Our Church
Faith & Service – With the mantra “learn by doing,” to provide meaningful faith formation for everyone, no matter where he or she is in their spiritual journey with a focus on service opportunities.
Fellowship & Mission – To provide opportunities for folks to connect with one another and our greater community in fulfilling the “Great Commission” to spread God’s word.
Worship – To provide a variety of worship experiences.