Pastor: Rev. Shuji Moriichi
Rev. Shuji Moriichi is an ordained minister of the United Church of Christ (Minnesota Conference). Born and raised in Japan, Shuji moved to the United States after finishing college (B.A. in English) to pursue graduate theological education (M.A. in Theological Studies at Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Indiana, in 1996 and then M. Div. at United Theological Seminary, Minnesota, in 2006).
Shuji is married to Ruth for 24 years and they have one child. Having lived more than half of his life in the United States and married to his wife who was raised on an Iowa farm, Shuji proudly calls himself a “Midwest boy.” They live in southeast Minneapolis, as Shuji works as a hospice chaplain for Park Nicollet.
In leisure times, Shuji enjoys good coffee and good books, while listening to jazz and R & B. He also likes spending time watching baseball and football games, as well as boxing, and continues to practice judo (1st degree black belt).
Organist: Penny Rolf
Guitarist: Orlin Schneewind
- Interim President: Michelle Bachmann
- Vice President: open
- Treasurer: Penny Rolf
- Secretary: Michelle Bachmann
- At Large: Emily Lofgren and Karen Otto
- Bongards Market: Vicki Moteelall
- Pork Chop Dinner: open
- Women’s Guild: Karen Otto
- Pajama Story Time: Erin Rolf
Ministry Team Leads
- Worship: Karen Otto
- Education: open
- Grounds and Maintenance: Emily Lofgren
- Finance: Penny Rolf
- Fellowship & Communication: Michelle Bachmann
- Mission and Outreach: open