and the place that will always welcome you in.
The community at St. John’s United Church of Christ welcomes you to join us in worship. We believe that we are stronger together, and welcome you to share your joys, sorrows, gifts, and burdens with us.
We have something for…
- Pajama story time – first Fridays – 5pm to 8pm
- PoP Club – Bongards Farmers Market
- Sunday School during worship
- Bongards Book Club – last Thursdays – 6:30pm
- Women’s Guild – 2nd Mondays – 6pm
- Crafts and Laughs – Fridays – noon to 2pm
- Traditional Worship – Sundays – 9:15am led by Rev. Cathy Kolwey
- Coffee Hour – last Sundays – 10am
- Online Podcasts – anytime
- Bongards Farmers Market – seasonal
Holy Week Events
Parents Night Out!
Children ages 3 and up are invited to church on the first Friday of each month from 5 to 8pm for dinner, stories, arts, and games. Check out the web page for more details.
RSVP to Pastor Cathy at 952-466-2080. NOTE: May’s date has been moved to April 26th.
Little Dresses for Africa Ministry Project for 2019
Ninety-five sundresses were shipped off the first week of January.
We still have donated fabric and materials to make even more! If you sew it, we’ll ship it!
If you’re interested in sewing, see our LFDA page for more details.
Feed Your Spirit with a Daily Devotional