and the place that will always welcome you in.
The community at St. John’s United Church of Christ welcomes you to join us in worship. We believe that we are stronger together, and welcome you to share your joys, sorrows, gifts, and burdens with us.
We have something for…
- Pajama story time – first Fridays – 5pm to 8pm
- PoP Club – Bongards Farmers Market
- Sunday School during worship (during the school year)
- Bongards Book Club – last Thursdays – 6:30pm* No Meeting in December
- Women’s Guild – 2nd Mondays – 6pm
- Crafts and Laughs – TBA Fridays – noon to 2pm
- Traditional Worship – Sundays – 9:15am led by Rev. Cathy Kolwey
- Coffee Hour – last Sundays – 10am
- Online Podcasts – anytime
- Bongards Farmers Market – seasonal
Children ages 2 and up are invited to church on the first Friday of each month from 5 to 8pm for dinner, stories, arts, and games. Check out the web page for more details.
RSVP to the church office at 952-466-2080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The next event is in February.
Join us at our Farmers Market
Interested in being a shopper, vendor, or volunteer at the market? See Bongards Farmers Market page for more details.
If you’re interested in sewing, we have fabric that has been donated. We’re in need of your time and talents! See our LFDA page for more details.
Feed Your Spirit with a Daily Devotional