and the place that will always welcome you in.
The community at St. John’s United Church of Christ welcomes you to join us in worship. We believe that we are stronger together, and welcome you to share your joys, sorrows, gifts, and burdens with us.
We have something for…
- Pajama story time – first Fridays – 5pm to 8pm
- PoP Club – Bongards Farmers Market
- Sunday School during worship (during the school year)
- Bongards Book Club – last Thursdays – 6:30pm* No July meeting
- Women’s Guild – 2nd Mondays – 6pm
- Crafts and Laughs – Fridays – noon to 2pm* No July meetings
- Traditional Worship – Sundays – 9:15am led by Rev. Cathy Kolwey
- Coffee Hour – last Sundays – 10am
- Online Podcasts – anytime
- Bongards Farmers Market – seasonal
Day Trip to Stillwater on July 26th
St. John’s Women’s Guild is sponsoring a day trip to Stillwater to see the traveling version of the Vietnam War Memorial Wall. https://www.vvmf.org/The-Wall-That-Heals/
Women’s Guild Quilt Raffle Going On Now!
Online Giving Launched
Parents Night Out!
Children ages 2 and up are invited to church on the first Friday of each month from 5 to 8pm for dinner, stories, arts, and games. Check out the web page for more details.
RSVP to the church office at 952-466-2080 or email email@example.com. The next event is August 2nd. Weather permitting, children should dress for outdoor activities. Bring a bike or scooter for play time in the parking lot.
Join our Book Club!
Join us at our Farmers Market
Interested in being a shopper, vendor, or volunteer at the market? See Bongards Farmers Market page for more details.
Little Dresses for Africa
Ninety-five sundresses were shipped off the first week of January. If you’re interested in sewing, see our LFDA page for more details.
Feed Your Spirit with a Daily Devotional