Join us this Sunday, the Sixth Sunday of Easter, in-person or live on Facebook at 915am with featured scripture Psalm 67 and John 14:23-29. Pastor Scott’s message will be “Peace I Leave with You”
Our on demand library is available on our YouTube channel: St. John’s UCC-Bongards
“Peace of Mind and Heart”
Click here for this week’s full worship guide.
Upcoming Events – Save the Date
- Thursdays – Bible Fellowship – 6pm via ZOOM
- TODAY – Photo Day following worship
- May 25th – Bongards Market Planning Meeting – 6pm via ZOOM
- Jun 1st – Bongards Market Opening Day for our 10th season – 3pm to 6pm
- Jun. 5th – Pentecost Sunday – 915am – “Wear your red” with coffee and fellowship following worship
- Jun. 12th – Graduates Sunday – 915am
- Jun. 12th – Faith & Service Committee Meeting – 1015am
- Jun. 13th – Womens Guild – 6pm in Fellowship Hall
- Jun. 19th – Father’s Day Sunday – 915am
- Jun. 20th – Consistory Team Meeting – 6pm via ZOOM
- Jun. 26th – Worship in the ‘Son’shine – 10am followed by potluck picnic
Announcements and Messages for the Community
Bongards Market Helpers Needed. A variety of opportunities for all abilities are available. This is our 10th season – Be part of the fun! Wednesdays, June to September. You pick dates/times that fit your schedule. Contact Vicki Moteelall at 612-710-0508.
Consistory Team Meeting and Members. There is one opening on our Consistory Team. Please pray-fully consider serving. Everyone is welcome to attend Team meetings. Input and engagement from the Congregation is encouraged. Contact Michelle Bachmann at 952-361-3033 or Pastor Scott.
Live Streaming Technician: We want to train others on setting up the equipment and monitoring live-streaming services. If you are familiar with Facebook and how to post content, this is all the technical skills needed. Contact Michelle Bachmann if you’re interested.
Share. Grow. Shine! Make sure you write ways you’ve shared your faith or grown your faith this week on a card and place it in the offering plate to be collected and celebrated. Fill our collective lantern and shine St. John’s light!
Looking for a church family? If you have been led to St. John’s looking to be more than a visitor, we welcome you openly to our family and would love an opportunity to chat. Contact Pastor Scott at 804-350-0826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Word To Go: Find Sunday morning worship services on our YouTube channel, St. John’s UCC-Bongards. Worship will also be live-streamed on Facebook, when available.
Bongards Buzz: Submit items for the newsletter by the 1st of each month to Michelle Bachmann or email@example.com.
For Pastoral Care. Please contact Pastor Scott at 804-350-0826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve partnered with easyTithe so you can use your bank account for a direct ACH, debit card, or a credit card to make a secure one time or reoccurring gift.
You must be logged in to post a comment.