Join us this Sunday, Palm Sunday, in-person or live on Facebook at 915am with featured scripture Luke 19:28-40
Pastor Scott’s message will be “Bittersweet Transition”
Our on demand library is available on our YouTube channel: St. John’s UCC-Bongards
Upcoming Events – Save the Date
- Apr. 10th – Donuts & fellowship following worship
- Apr. 11th – Womens Guild in Fellowship Hall at 6pm
- Apr. 14th – Maundy Thursday
- Soup & Sandwich Supper hosted by Women’s Guild – 530pm
- Service with Communion – 630pm
- Apr. 17th – Easter Sunday
- Rolls & Fellowship hosted by Women’s Guild – 830am
- Traditional Worship Service – 915am
- Apr. 20th – Bongards Market Planning Meeting – 6pm via ZOOM
- Apr. 24th – Traditional Worship with Baptism followed by Coffee Fellowship
- April 28th – ‘Bee’ One in the Spirit Online Bible study – 6pm
- May 1st – Spring Cleaning Sunday following Worship
Announcements and Messages for the Community
‘Bee’ One in the Spirit Online Bible Study. All are invited to our inaugural group fellowship on Acts of the Apostles. We will be using the Kerygma study as our guide and it is designed to be a 14 week study. The cost for the study guide is $10 and the deadline to register is April 17th. Contact Pastor Scott for a copy of the study guide or with any questions.
Consistory Team Meeting and Members. There is one opening on our Consistory Team. Please pray-fully consider serving. Everyone is welcome to attend Team meetings. Input and engagement from the Congregation is encouraged. Contact Michelle Bachmann at 952-361-3033 or Pastor Scott.
Live Streaming Technician: We want to train others on setting up the equipment and monitoring live-streaming services. If you are familiar with Facebook and how to post content, this is all the technical skills needed. Contact Michelle Bachmann if you’re interested.
Share. Grow. Shine! Make sure you write ways you’ve shared your faith or grown your faith this week on a card and place it in the offering plate to be collected and celebrated. Fill our collective lantern and shine St. John’s light!
Looking for a church family? If you have been led to St. John’s looking to be more than a visitor, we welcome you openly to our family and would love an opportunity to chat. Contact Pastor Scott at 804-350-0826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Word To Go: Find Sunday morning worship services on our YouTube channel, St. John’s UCC-Bongards. Worship will also be live-streamed on Facebook, when available.
Bongards Buzz: Submit items for the newsletter by the 1st of each month to Michelle Bachmann or email@example.com.
For Pastoral Care. Please contact Pastor Scott at 804-350-0826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve partnered with easyTithe so you can use your bank account for a direct ACH, debit card, or a credit card to make a secure one time or reoccurring gift.